April 9, 2013
- Controllers must now also be generated to use the default API (they can be empty)
- Haml template support on back-end for new projects (thanks @dcbartlett)
- default values in models (defaultsTo)
- Chained policies fixed
- Removed all reference to blueprints as "scaffolds". Blueprints are more than temporary placeholders-- they are the preferred method of serving an API from your app.
- Refactored most of the code base
- Removed CRUD synonyms
- Main: Compatibility with Node v0.10.0 (patches node-dirty)
- Main: Fixed crash that happened when absolute path was given as appPath
- Assets: Added more logging features for LESS.
- Assets: Reset.css now in mixins
- Assets: LESS assets are deligated to Rack.LessAsset
- Assets: LESS assets served from asset-rack will have their extensions changed to css
- Policies: Implemented the controller syntax for defining a policy.
- Naming: scaffolds is now known as blueprints
- Naming: blueprints is now known as boilerplates
- Routing: Added controller.action syntax
- Routing: Removed CRUD Synonyms-- now you must explicitly use find, findAll, create, destroy, update (can't use
edit, etc. to indicate the same thing. Turns out this was actually annoying, not helpful)
- Routing: Fix in API blueprint for regression around PUT/DELETE automatic RESTful routes
- Routing: Fix for resourceful routing. /model/[id] didn't work with verbs. It now does.
- Config: and async no longer have to be global (but they are by default) They are configurable with `sails.config.globals.
andsails.config.globals.async` (thanks @particlebanana!)
- New sails project can now be created in the current dir with
sails new . (thanks @collinwren!)
- More tests (thanks @collinwren and @benrudolph)
- Travis CI integration (thanks @collinwren!)
Back to Support