- Adapter definitions are no longer functions-- instead the direct definition object is accepted. This makes it easier, cleaner, and more declarative to create adapters.
- Merged waterline into main Sails repo.
- Brought in sails-util and sails-moduleloader, moved watelrine tests into top level.
- Attribute values in models in result sets from Waterline are now cast to numbers, if they are number-looking strings.
- Substantial refactoring of waterline model-augmentation logic.
- Added TODO for asynchronous module loading for future.
- Upgraded waterline-dirty dep.
- Patch updates the waterline-dirty dependency to deal with an issue with that adapter returning objects which map directly to the in-memory database (was causing changes made to found models to be persisted without calling
Back to Support