September 5, 2013
- Improved CSRF prevention support (thanks to @sgress454)
- Support for CORS (thanks to @sgress454)
- CoffeeScript supported client-side by default in gruntfile thanks to @reecelewellen
- Improves/fixes internationalization (thanks to @xdissent and @silvinci)
- Removed vanilla HAML support and tests since it was incomplete (jade is still supported)
- Config: Sails core is no longer automatically copied as a dependency during
sails new. This speeds up the process significantly and avoids occassional recursive copy death spirals.
- Config: Added explicit
--port option to
- Sockets: Added query string parsing to requests.
- Sockets: Headers can now be specified in requests (This has implications on full compatibility w/ most Express middleware!)
- Routing: Fixed issues with default 404 and 500 responses.
- Other minor bug fixes/inconsistencies and documentation enhancements
And thanks a ton to anybody I left out! Send me a message on twitter and I'll add you.
Back to Support